Wednesday, February 10, 2010

And The Winner Is . . .

1977 was a big year for me. Not only did I get
married to the to the lovely woman with whom
I'm still married, but I also started my mortgage
origination career.

So, going on 33 years now, I've been able to
thrive and survive through low interest rates,
high interest rates, ebbing business cycles and
expanding business cycles.

I can credit my sustained career as a mortgage
originator to a few basic principles that have
carried me through:

1. I've learned to listen to my clients and to
my referring sources about what they are
trying to accomplish.

2. I educate them as to how to get from Point
A to Point B to accomplish their goals, and

3. And, I learned the hard way, especially
early in my career, not to lie to my clients.
There were times in the beginning that I
fudged the truth and it always backfired on
me.

Now I do my best to be patient, answer all
questions to the best of my ability, and to be
as transparent as possible about what is going
on.

With all of this in mind, I am please to announce
that I have been selected as one of the 2010
Five Star Best-in-Client-Satisfaction Mortgage
Professionals.

This award is a result of a survey by San Diego
Magazine in which researchers asked 21,000
San Diego County area residents and 780 real
estate agents to identify exceptional mortgage
professionals in the County.

The respondents were asked to evaluate only
those mortgage professionals they knew through
personal experience in two categories of performance:
overall satisfaction and whether they would highly
recommend them to a friend.

The March 2010 issue of San Diego Magazine will
have a list of the award winners.


I am hopeful that if you were one of the people
surveyed that you, too, would be able to say that
you are satisfied with my approach to the mortgage
business, my ability to communicate, and my
perseverence in working through any obstacles
that may be encountered.

And, I hope that I could earn your enthusiastic
recommendation to your friends.

If you, or someone you know, is looking for a
mortgage professional that will listen to what is
important to you, will educate you and communicate
to you what needs to be done, and who will tell you
the truth, then I am the one you are looking for.

No comments: